I get set apart tonight and I have so much running through my mind! I am so excited as well as the normal nerves. haha I can't stop thinking about the people that I will meet! I am just so excited.
Today, my friend offered to take pictures for me before I leave! I can't wait to see them! My mom will have to email them to me or something! :) I'm sure they turned out GREAT! Her blog is-- http://alyssadaniellephotography.blogspot.com. She said she would post them up there, so I'm sure you will all be able to see them before I will ;)
I wanted to just say thank you to everyone for all the love and support I've gotten in letters, hugs, smiles, checks, cards, surprise parties... the list goes on. I feel like a million bucks! :)
My birthday was fabulous! I had one event planned to celebrate and that was with 2 of my friends-- they invited me to have a laid-back movie night... little did I know that TONS of people would be there to surprise me. It was well thought out, had my favorite people, my favorite cake, my favorite pizza... EVERYTHING. I was just so grateful. I may have had to choke back tears. ask amber for the video of me being surprised. it was pretty funny.
Speaking of tears, on a more sad note-- goodbyes are hard, especially knowing that I am going to come back to a changed family, ward, work... etc But I sure love everyone and am so grateful I was able to move to HB and meet all these people... and to think I came to Huntington kicking and screaming. haha
Speaking in church was great! I am so glad I was able to. As always- speaking in church is something that always helps you grow. :)
I am so blessed. There is so much that can be learned in life. I'm learning that when you feel like you are right on track, there is always something more you can be working towards. I know the atonement is real. Just use it, people. There is nothing more offensive to the Lord than to not use it. I KNOW the little blue book is true. The Book of Mormon is there to help us get through hard times, to teach us, and gives us something to pattern our life after. Most importantly. The Savior is real and I am beyond thankful for His sacrifice. I am so lucky to serve in New York. Someone please tell me how I got so lucky....
:) I love you all-- my address is on the side bar. Just today I added the MTC PO box. Shoot me a letter. or an email. If my name comes to your head know I'm waiting for a letter from you ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment