Monday,
April 21, 2014
Well Hello Friends,
There is so much going on. To be honest there is a lot that needs to be
reported-- but this p-day we drove back out to my old area, and got an
opportunity to celebrate Elder Shippen’s, and my birthday. :) They did a great
job. I had a good time! I didn't know about anything that was going on
before it happened, except where it was taking place, and who was in charge. But they ended up doing a little talent show
and had some really great different things going on. It was so funny. They made
a rap about me. I died :)
Okay, so a lot is different about the things going on
in life here in the mission. One of the
biggest transfer meetings happened. So
many different things manifesting the hastening of the work. The whole mission was invited to transfer
meeting for the first time ever, and 2 new zones were made. So we have two more
zones out in the furthest part of the island, where there is just farm land and
rich houses. Haha :) There are a total of 12 zones. Some powerful talks were given. My companion is Sister Montgomery! I am back in Brooklyn [my home!] though!! Zone 2 again! There was Spanish Midwood District, English Midwood
District, and Bensonhurst District. I am
in Bensonhurst! I love being back. :)
Definitely lots of things to report. I feel bad I can't
expand. Next week will hopefully be a little less busy. :)
Love you!
Sister JaLynn Freeze :)
No comments:
Post a Comment